Sunday, February 6, 2011

Selenium @ work (Smarter ways to start functional Test Automation

Hello,

I am unable to embed my presentation in this post, long way to go for refining my blogging skills.

In mean time, do have a look at my presentation on slideshare, It would have been nice to embed slides here on blogspot itself, How was Q !

Ruturaj - Selenium @ work - Smarter way to start Functional Test automation in project
http://www.slideshare.net/riarui/smarter-ways-to-do-selenium-automation-work

Do share your feedback, ask right questions, awaiting for healthy conclusive discussion on anything to do with Test Automation.

This presentation was one of my effort towards my aim of my life {Making Technology Available For Masses}.

Cheers,
Ruturaj

P.S. Below is shy Ruturaj located first time on camera ;)

No comments: