Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Smarter way of Using Selenium

Hello All,

My apologies to entire selenium user community, as even after working on almost all flavors of Selenium,
I never gave back what I got, here is me committing to all netizans, i will give back all I got with my views, I will be open for discussion as long as its time bound and result centric {conclusion matters !}.

Here is first one

I will be speaking to Bug Debug Chennai 2010 (Conference by the Tester's, for the tester).

I choosed topic for this as

"Simpler/smarter Efficient ways of Using Selenium/ Selenium @ work for All".

Feel free to post your comment on
  • what you love most about Selenium other than its known features, Why you use Selenium ?
  • What you like to change in a way selenium is consumed, there is always a smarter way to use it based on what skill people in testing team possess.
Drop me a mail for questions/approaches for functional Test automation - Ruturaj

2 comments:

Prashant said...

cool man... Proud of my roomie :)

tarun k said...

Did you see this -

http://blog.m.artins.net/acceptance-tests-with-jbehave-selenium-page-objects/